HOW DO I KNOW IF I AM A CANDIDATE TO A PLASTIC SURGERY?
- I want to improve my appearance by choice, not by influence of others.
- I am realistic about what I want to accomplish.
- No results radicals seek or desire to change who I am.
- I know that surgery can improve my appearance and is beneficial because it improves self-esteem, but it is not the total solution to all problems.
- My physical and emotional health is stable.
- I know that although minimal, there are risks, and that no result is guaranteed, since success depends not only on the ability and skill of the surgeon and patient cooperation but affect: The health status, age, texture skin, bone structure, heredity, habits, unforeseen complications, mood and problem at hand.